Thursday 29 March 2012

All change

To make a change, Adam has today strapped on some 'planks' and suceeded at getting down the hill in one piece, using a number of parallel turns - attaboy. (I may have coached him a bit yesterday prior to his lesson today.) Bigger news is that he doesn't hate it!! I had a great lesson yesterday (with an instructor currently in the main picture on the BW webpage), and upon seeing him again this morning, he made me go for a black run lesson - yikes! I must be getting somewhere with this skiing lark! Had a great lesson, despite the fog, wind, sideways snow and mildly terrifying terrain. Black run lesson again tomorrow hopefully!
Sorry for the slightly odd pictures...
I think this is my instructor from Tuesday...

The view from the top of the Gem Lake chair - not bad, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment