Friday 23 September 2011

Swish swish swish


Well folks, this is what I had to wear to go to work today. Snazzy jacket and new swishy waterproof trousers. I'm not yet equipped with waterproof shoes... but soon! This was taken at close to 7am this morning, as I leave the house at 6.55, to walk the 5 mins down the road to the first bus, jump on that, wait until it leave at 7.07, then dash across the bus exchange around 7.20 to get on the other bus, wait for that to leave, then get off and walk the remaining 2 blocks to the current office, arriving time to turn the phone on at 8am. This morning's poor weather made it a close call to get there on time after missing the second bus, but I swished quickly once I got off the bus. Thought the naysayers might like to know that I am capable of getting up early (even if I'm terminally unable to pack my belongings until the night before a departure...)
On a side note, it might interest you to note that we have some slightly peculiar pronounciations here... Neessarn and Panteen being two of them. Can you guess which products I mean?! Bonkers. Right. Enough procrastination. I have a greyhound to catch tomorrow. 30 minutes to get from downtown to the bus station... may have to swish swish quite quickly!
Anyway, back next week with pics from Squamish. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Pantene is one of them but neeesarn? No idea!

    ReplyDelete